Company Weiss is pleased to announce a vacancy in the following directions:
1. Internship in Accounting
Take practical knowledge and get the Internship in Accounting!!!! Requirements:
* Knowledge of theoretical course of International standards of Accounting;
* The intern will have a personal responsible curator;
* Duration– minimum 1 month;
* The Intern will perform Accounting based on real currently operating companies documentation in the accounting program.
* The Intern will prepare and send monthly declarations;
* The Intern will perform all type of Invoices;
* After Internship – there will be conducted the Test! (Not written, but performing specific tasks in the program);
* After completion the full course, the intern will be ready to carry out the financial accounting of small or medium enterprises independently!
* Candidates will be awarded an internship period as working period (assistant accountant), the relevant certificate and recommendation will be issued;
* Internship first month fee is 200 GEL. All other months fee (Optional) is 150 GEL;
Start-up accountants, students and all who have passed the accounting basis and want to get practical knowledge are allowed to pass Internship.
In the course of the internship, the practitioners will acquire professional and practical skills and will benefit from the unique opportunity to communicate with professionals and share their experiences.
** Higher education in the relevant field;
** Min 3 years of working experience on Accountant position;
** Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
** Knowledge of the Tax Code of Georgia;
** Knowledge of the Accounting Program ORIS;
Knowledge of English and Russian Languages;
**ACCA, CFA or any other International Certificate in relevant field;
**Conducting Accounting Operations and Documentation;
** Performing Financial and Tax Operations;
** Preparing Tax Declarations;
** Different documentation, like: Contracts, Invoices, Receipt and Delivery Acts, Procurement Acts, etc., storage / archiving;
** Reflection of Inventory Results in Accounting;
** Preparing Financial Reports and all needed documentation required by Contracting Companies;
Interested candidates can send resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title in the subject line.